skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rodolfo Caetano de Sousa Vicente

All about my lovely country East Timor land of hope and future. The hardest years, the darkest yrs, the roarin years, the fallen yrs These should not be forgotten yrs The hardest yrs, the wildest yrs, the desperate and divided yrs We will remember, these should not be forgotten years. Midnight oil- Forgotten years.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Rodolfo Caetano de Sousa Vicente: Tragedy Kemanusian

Rodolfo Caetano de Sousa Vicente: Tragedy Kemanusian
Posted by Rodolfosousavicente at 6:10 PM

1 comment:

Rodolfosousavicente said...

exactly true

April 27, 2007 at 6:22 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

album

album
fatu sinai-oekusi???? the Oecusse people know better who is belong of this island

Timor

Timor
Rai no tasi

Terra quente por qonquistar

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  03/23 - 03/30 (1)
  • ▼  2007 (15)
    • ►  09/23 - 09/30 (1)
    • ►  08/05 - 08/12 (1)
    • ►  07/08 - 07/15 (1)
    • ►  05/20 - 05/27 (3)
    • ▼  04/22 - 04/29 (3)
      • Rodolfo Caetano de Sousa Vicente: Tragedy Kemanusian
      • Tragedy Kemanusian ( Cont.)
      • Tragedy Kemanusian
    • ►  04/15 - 04/22 (3)
    • ►  04/08 - 04/15 (3)

About Me

My photo
Rodolfosousavicente
Dili, East Timor, Timor-Leste
I was born in Vila-verde Dili-East Timor I am very proud of been born in East Timor.I was second of Ten brother and sister my father was a Cop "Leonel Vicente" and my mother was a teacher : Isidora Sousa Vicente kids. My childhood was spent in small town Maliana district Bobonaro about 150 km west south Dili - East Timor I moved onto Dili at summer season in June 11,1983 when it was a total solar eclipse passing along the west north coast Loes Maubara of the East Timor I would be a once in a lifetime experience that I couldn't pass up.I was seen first time on my life. I have spent whole all my formative years in Dili during Indonesia occupation,I continued my elementary school in No 8 SDN Dili and Junior High School at Paul VI, graduted from High Technology School direction of Building Construction -Becora Dili. I started first job at Section of Building and drainage construction at Public work service Dili in Indonesia time then received an schoolarship offered from public work departement to Study in Bandung West Java at Public works high School technology.Returned to Dili on mid of July 1999 to attended the direct ballot or referendum .
View my complete profile
 

Fatuk Sinai

Fatuk Sinai
Rai ketak-Ambeno